Swapnil Joshi is an Indian actor and comic who primarily works in Hindi and Marathi cinema. He is greatest recognized for taking part in the function of ‘Young Krishna’ within the TV collection “Shri Krishna.”
Swapnil Joshi was born on Tuesday, 18 October 1977 (age 42 years; as in 2019) in Girgaum, Mumbai. His zodiac signal is Libra.
He did his education from Mumbai’s The Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Parsee Charitable Institution and went to Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics to pursue B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce).
Height (approx.): 5’ 8”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Swapnil Joshi belongs to a Brahmin Family. His mother and father had been authorities staff. Swapnil is the one baby of his mother and father.
Swapnil Joshi bought married to Aparna (Dentist) in 2005. However, it was a short-lived marriage, and the 2 bought divorced in 2009.
In 2011, he once more discovered love in a dentist named Leena Aradhye. The couple tied the knot after a number of months of courtship. Together, they’ve a daughter, Maarya Joshi and a son Raghav Joshi.
Swapnil Joshi began his appearing profession on the age of 9 with the TV collection “Uttar Ramayana” (1986) by which he performed the function of ‘Kusha.’ He rose to fame by taking part in the function of younger ‘Krishna’ within the epic TV collection “Shri Krishna.”
He, then, took a break from appearing and made a comeback to the Indian tv with Sanjeev Bhattacharya’s present “Campus.” Subsequently, he appeared in TV serials like “Hudd Kar Di,” “Dil Vil Pyar Vyar,” “Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand,” and “Hare Kkaanch Ki Choodiyaan.” He has featured in lots of movies together with “Target,” “Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai,” “Pyaar Vali Love Story,” and “Welcome Zindagi.” He has additionally carried out numerous comedy exhibits like “Comedy Circus” (Hindi), “Papad Pol – Shahabuddin Rathod Ki Rangeen Duniya” (Hindi), and “Get Well Soon” (Marathi).
Besides appearing and comedy, he has additionally hosted a number of exhibits like “Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka,” “Ladies Special,” and “Dhabal – Ek Taas TimePass.” In 2008, he gained the TV actuality present “Mr. & Ms. TV.” He has additionally hosted his personal present on Red FM 93.5 “The Swapnil Joshi Show.” Joshi is the model ambassador of “Thane Janata Sahakari Bank” and “Center Fruit.”
- Cuisines: Mughlai, Punjabi
- Food: Ukadiche (Boiled rice) Modak
- Beverage: Fresh Lime Juice
- His hobbies embody travelling, swimming, and listening to music.
- In 2013, Swapnil gained the Raja Paranjape Award for the Marathi movie “Duniyadari.”
- After taking part in the function of ‘Young Krishna’ within the TV collection “Shri Krishna” that individuals began treating him like an actual God. While sharing an incident, Swapnil stated,
When I used to be in first 12 months of my school, considered one of my fan got here to me and immediately went down his knees. He touched my toes and began crying. It was an ungainly second for me. Few minutes later, he instructed me that he was a chain-smoker. He give up smoking as a result of he’s God-fearing man. Every time he smoked cigarette, my picture as Lord Krishna would seem in entrance of him. That awkward second quickly was an amazing second for me.”
- Swapnil disliked dairy merchandise however whereas taking pictures for “Shri Krishna,” the makers added ‘Makkhan’ and ‘Ghee’ in his eating regimen routine; as Lord Krishna was keen on ‘Makkhan.’ He had placed on a whole lot of weight whereas doing the serial.
- He hates engaged on Sundays.
- Swapnil enjoys occurring lengthy drives.
- He is popularly often called the “Shah Rukh Khan” of the Marathi cinema.