Prachi Tehlan is an Indian basketball, netball participant and movie actress. She is a former captain of Indian Netball Team. In her captaincy, her crew represented India in the 2010 Commonwealth Games and also appeared in a few Asian Championships between 2010-11. The Indian Netball Team won their first medal in 2011 South Asian Beach Games below her captaincy. In the yr 2016, she made her performing debut with the Hindi TV collection Diya Aur Baati Hum which become aired on Star Plus.
Following the achievement of the serial, she made her film debut with the Punjabi movie Arjan directed by way of Manduip Singh in 2017. Then she has also regarded in a TV serial kyawann together with Namish Taneja which became telecasted on Star Plus. She made her Malayalam debut thru Mammootty starrer periodic movie Mamangam.
Prachi Tehlan Biography
|Real Name||Prachi Tehlan|
|Nickname||Puch, Pucchi, Prada, Bachchan|
|Profession||Actress, Netball and Basketball Player|
|Date of Birth||02 October 1989|
|Age||30 (as of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Narender Kumar|
Mother: Poonam Tehlan
Brother: Sahil Tehlan
|Educational Qualification||MBA in Human Resources & Marketing|
|School||Sachdeva Public School, Delhi|
Montfort Senior Secondary School, Delhi
|College||Jesus & Mary College, University of Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad|
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, GGSIPU, New Delhi
|Hobbies||Reading and Travelling|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Prachi Tehlan ‘s Official Social Profiles
Interesting Facts about Prachi Tehlan
- At the age of 13, Prachi Tehlan started playing Basketball.
- While pursuing her graduation, she got an opportunity to play Netball.
- She was also awarded as “Queen of The Court” by The Times of India and “Lass of The Rings” by The Indian Express.
- She is the brand ambassador of Netball Development Trust India for 2011-2017.
- She works for the upliftment of underprivileged children and young girls.
- Before she starts her career in acting, Prachi worked in various companies like Development Bank of Singapore, Deloitte, Philips, 1800 Sports and Accenture.