Aneesha Shah is a well-liked Indian actress, make-up artist, and sports activities presenter.
Aneesha Shah was born on Sunday, 26 December 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac signal is Capricorn.
She did her education from The Cathedral & John Connon School Mumbai, Maharashtra and Bombay International School, Mumbai.
She did her commencement in Psychology from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. After her commencement, she realized appearing from Stella Adler’s Studio of Acting and Jeff Goldberg Studio in Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Her father’s identify is Himanshu Shah, and he’s an engineer by career. Her mom Sonia Shah is a dressmaker. She has an elder sister named Divya Shah.
She is in a relationship with a musician named Mihir Luhia.
While speaking her appearing classes at Stella Adler’s Studio of Acting and Jeff Goldberg Studio in Mumbai, she acted in TV commercials and lots of theatre productions of Sunil Shanbag, Jhoom Theatre, Vishal Asrani, and Jeff Goldberg Studio. In 2016, she starred in Priyanka Chopra’s produced internet sequence “It’s My City.”
She has acted within the internet sequence, Going Viral Pvt. Ltd. (2017), Karma Is She A Wolf, and Pyar on the Rocks (2017). She made her movie debut with the Chinese science fiction crime thriller movie “Battle of Memories” (2017) as ‘an Indian woman.’
In 2019, she appeared in a lead function of ‘Princess Kapoor’ within the movie “The Lift Boy” (2019).
She can be a sports activities presenter and has hosted the Indian Super League for 2 years.
- She likes dancing, doodling, and travelling in her spare time.
- She likes animals and has a pet canine and a pet horse (Sadira).
- She can be an orca lover and infrequently talks about them on her social media accounts.
- She can be a school at Jeff Goldberg Studio.
- Along with being a sports activities presenter and actress, she is a bridal make-up artist and, voice-over artist, and a licensed rescue scuba diver.
- She additionally owns a YouTube channel by the identify “Blend by Neesh” wherein she posts the movies of her make-up tutorials.